Jaguar XK8 Upper Shock Bushing Kit
Part Number: MJA2170BD.KIT
1997-2006 Jaguar XK8
Jaguar factory bushings are made of foam rubber and are prone to early failure because the material does not stand up well to heat or pressure and the material degrades rapidly over time.
As a result, the vehicle's front end stability degrades as well. Symptoms of upper shock bushing failure include: a heavy knock in the under hood area, excessive front end "clatter", and/or a loose or sloppy feel.
Having seen a number of XK8's come through our shops with worn out factory upper shock bushings, we decided to address the problem ourselves.
Our solution is part number MJA2170BD.KIT "Upper Shock Bushing Kit".
Features & Benefits
- This Product is not Just a Replacement, it is an Upgrade
- Kit Utilizes a High Quality Urethane Bushing
- Restores "Like New" Feel to Front End
- Reduces Front End Noise
- Will Maintain Great Feel for Many More Miles than Original
- Will Not Affect Vehicle Ride Height